We, Ben and Linda, are on a world bicycle tour.
100,000 km in the next 7 years.We left the Netherlands on June 15 2020. We will cycle through more than 80 countries. We cross oceans with a (sailing)boat of freighter.Every day is a new adventure. We cycle about 60 km and never know where we will stop for the night. We like to discover other cultures. That's why we knock on people’s doors to ask for a place to stay at the end of the day. In this way we meet a lot of different people. In remote areas we sleep in our tent.Through our way of life, we inspire others. Every day there is a travel report on our Facebook page and Instagram account. Every month we blog about our tour. We also describe our aid projects to help people and support nature conservation projects.We give direct and local help to people and support nature projects.
Raising € 1 for every kilometer.
This equals € 100,000 support to our projects.On xplorid.today you can follow our adventure.
- 03:4541,9 mi11,2 mph1.950 ft1.950 ft
- 03:0030,1 mi10,1 mph1.575 ft1.525 ft
- 03:1439,3 mi12,2 mph1.475 ft1.425 ft
- 04:3240,6 mi8,9 mph2.525 ft2.625 ft
- 07:0165,9 mi9,4 mph4.825 ft4.825 ft
- 05:0753,9 mi10,5 mph2.125 ft2.225 ft
- 01:5415,7 mi8,2 mph875 ft625 ft
- 03:5240,7 mi10,5 mph1.950 ft1.875 ft
- 03:2529,6 mi8,6 mph1.725 ft1.850 ft