As early as the 18th century, the Würzbacher Weiher was considered to be one of the most beautiful landscapes in what was then Leyen County. For this reason, Countess Marianne von der Leyen chose her summer residence and had a summer palace and small country and pleasure buildings built around the pond. Today only the servants' house is left of the castle, as well as the so-called "Red Building" and the Annahof, the former farm estate, right next to the pond. Today there is a restaurant and a small hotel in the Annahof. Another imposing building is the Junkerwald estate, which was built by the Royal Bavarian Councilor Dr. Karl Ehrhardt was created in 1903. There is a small park around the estate. During a walk around the pond, you can stop off at numerous restaurants and enjoy the beautiful landscape.
28 april 2021
Goed op de hoogte? Log in om een tip voor andere avonturiers toe te voegen!
Onze aanbevelingen voor Tours zijn gebaseerd op duizenden activiteiten die andere personen met komoot gedaan hebben.